RMS Automotive was founded in 2014 to provide portfolio management solutions to OEMs and vehicle portfolio holders around the globe. RMS’s flexible software platform has been deployed for over 8 years and has supported the wholesale activities of over
1,000,000 vehicles across the European Union, Australia, United States, and the
United Kingdom for some of the biggest and most prestigious OEM’s.
RMS Automotive is Cox Automotive’s first truly global business, with headquarters
in Atlanta, GA and offices in Silicon Valley, the United Kingdom, and India.
The Project Manager organizes, leads and delivers client projects throughout the entire project software lifecycle. You will work closely with external clients, Client Architects, Sales, Operations & Support, and Engineering Project Managers to deliver their software solution, providing expertise and advice, and you will have a key role in building and maintaining client relationships.
The main responsibilities of this role are to liaise with project stakeholders, lead resources within the project and manage the delivery of Client and internal projects from sales handover, through to Business As Usual handover. The ability to identify risk, escalate issues and collaborate to drive out solutions, is critical to the success of the Project Manager.
They should be highly organized and motivated with excellent communication and team building skills, and to be experienced in having managed projects in a high energy environment, ideally on a global level.
Project Managers are expected, with the support of a Senior PM, to lead 1-2 major client implementations while overseeing 1-2 pre-existing clients.
- Software delivery experience
- PMP and/or PRINCE2 certification a plus
- Experience in project management
- Client facing exposure a plus
- Must have strong organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail along with an aptitude to take ownership
- Understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Understanding of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Proven stakeholder management skills at all levels of the organization both internally and externally, comfortable escalating to external clients
- Ability to design items of communication to convey complex issues in an easily understood fashion to team members, clients and leadership
- Excellent project management skills including previous use of PM tools and techniques
- Thrive in a high pressure, ever changing and demanding environment
- Systems to be proficient with:
- MS Office tools: Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word
Conference Software: WebEx, VMR, Skype, etc.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies and we're not looking to add to our PSL.
We do not accept unsolicited agency CV's sent to the recruitment team or directly to the hiring manager. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's.