The Service Delivery team is a core part of the Auction business, made up of Payments and Vendor support, both functions are responsible for delivering excellent customer service at all times to both buyers and vendors, and ensuring all processes are completed to a high level within the required timeframe/SLA. Ensuring sales are delivered successfully and customer service levels are of high quality.
To support the smooth and accurate running of the Payments office, processing payments from buyers and out to vendors in an accurate and timely manner whilst providing customer service excellence at all times
- Responsible for facilitating payments from customers by electronic fund transfer and/or direct debit ensuring that payments and bank transfers are allocated to customer accounts
- Checking of company bank accounts for payments received by telegraphic transfer
- Responsible for dealing with customer enquiries, both face to face and telephone, in line with Manheim’s customer services excellence standards, escalating issues, concerns or queries as appropriate
- Ensure the auction system is kept up to date with timely and accurate information
- Responsible for ensuring after sales invoicing is completed, sundry invoices are raised and all information is accurate and correct, distributing invoices and taking payment as appropriate
- Responsible for adding delivery requests to invoices, preparing all paperwork, and releasing deliveries to transport when paid
- Taking ownership of closing cheques for account customers for purchases made during and post-sale.
- Responsible for ensuring that all payments transacted by you balance at the end of a sale
- Responsible for raising and taking payments for sundry invoices
- Completion of all necessary reports and providing explanation on any variants.
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to work within rigid regulations and procedures.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies and we're not looking to add to our PSL.
We do not accept unsolicited agency CV's sent to the recruitment team or directly to the hiring manager. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's.