MVS is an evolving business supporting customer de-fleet, multiple remarketing channels and a complete range of vehicle preparation services. This requires an agile and responsive operational function able to support a variation of process. As we develop the range of services delivered and expand our customer base, the operations team including gate-in, Swift or other defined processes, inspection, imagery and all variations of vehicle preparation.
To assist with all administration activities relating to parts management, ensuring accuracy and efficiency within the parts department.
- Responsible for using multiple databases and systems and ensuring that relevant paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
- Ordering parts for vehicles to specifications.
- Receiving & checking parts to order.
- Controlling parts into stock and ensuring all parts are identified and grouped by vehicle verification.
- Booking parts to workshop jobs
- Maintaining system data and updating with parts prices and invoices.
- Manage and process returns.
- Use of manufacturer electronic parts catalogues
- Liaise with the Estimator & body shop technicians on parts requirements
- Provide excellent quality customer service, including interacting with other departments, answering departmental enquiries.
- Monitor awaiting parts system and allocating resource to ensure back order dates are for-filled
- Good Administrative skills
- Good attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and customers of all levels.
- Good computer skills with the ability to use such programmes as Microsoft word and excel to a basic standard.
- Ability and willingness to learn how to use new internal parts systems.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies and we're not looking to add to our PSL.
We do not accept unsolicited agency CV's sent to the recruitment team or directly to the hiring manager. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's.