MVS is an evolving business supporting customer de-fleet, multiple remarketing channels and a complete range of vehicle preparation services. This requires an agile and responsive operational function able to support a variation of process. As we develop the range of services delivered and expand our customer base, the operations team including gate-in, Swift or other defined processes, inspection, imagery and all variations of vehicle preparation.
To complete & record accurate vehicle cosmetic inspections to both the interior & exterior of vehicles, in accordance with manufacturers/clients written return standard. Inspections trigger customer recharges & work estimates for the workshops.
- To understand the standards that apply to each contract and more importantly understand how to apply them.
- Accuracy & attention to detail is essential.
- To be able to develop relationships with all members of the team to make the experience both professional and enjoyable.
- Computer competent.
- Knowledge of body shop methods of repair/smart repair is essential.
- Efficient and accurate reporting of the findings of audits.
- Answering requests from customers for additional information, for example extra images, to enable them to authorise the correct work.
- Experience of working within rigid regulations and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Previous experience within an vehicle inspection/estimating role is essential
- Able to adapt to the ever changing technology used
- Able to use your initiative and be flexible, reacting to change quickly and effectively
- Able to work as part of a team to ensure successful delivery of the demands of our department
- Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, prioritising workload
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies and we're not looking to add to our PSL.
We do not accept unsolicited agency CV's sent to the recruitment team or directly to the hiring manager. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's.