Manheim Vehicle Solutions is an evolving business supporting customer de-fleet and handover services within the motor industry on behalf of vehicle manufacturers, leasing companies & motor organisations.
Part of the mechanical/technical workshop you will perform vehicle fault finding & rectification, servicing, M.O.T preparation, Multipoint checks amongst other mechanical duties.
We are looking for an experienced mechanical technician, to report into the Technical Manager, with Level 2 or Level 3 Vehicle Technician experience.
Must hold a valid UK driving licence. The ideal candidate MUST have current experience either working at a main dealer, independent garage or repair centre & be familiar with various main dealer diagnostic equipment/Snap-On diagnostic equipment, preferably with experience with Multiple Manufacturer Brands, and can draw upon experience to troubleshoot current issues.
Main duties will include:
Preparing for MOT tests. Assessing the condition of a vehicle in between required MOTs. Identifying mechanical faults in a vehicle’s brakes, engine, gears, or electrics etc. Fitting parts. Carrying out a multi-point inspection on all vehicles. Conduct servicing and repairs to many different types of vehicles. Reporting all issues/faults found. Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed accurately and on-time
Vehicle Technician experience is essential to be successful in this role
- Current knowledge of multiple brand diagnostic equipment
- Must have a full UK driving Licence.
- Current L2/L3 qualification & EVCP, EVIP, EVAP, M.O.T qualifications are advantageous.
- City & Guilds OR NVQ level 2 or 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and repair/manufacturer-based level 2/3 qualifications, MOT qualification is desirable.
- Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, prioritising workload
- Work to set KPI productivity targets -Ensure the accurate data processing of your finding after inspection (i.e., damage, defects found)
- Experience working in a similar high-volume refurbishment environment preferable.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies and we're not looking to add to our PSL.
We do not accept unsolicited agency CV's sent to the recruitment team or directly to the hiring manager. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's.