Manheim Vehicle Solutions is an evolving business supporting customer de-fleet and handover services within the motor industry on behalf of vehicle manufacturers, leasing companies & motor organisations.
Part of the mechanical/technical workshop you will perform vehicle fault finding & rectification, servicing, M.O.T preparation, Multipoint checks amongst other mechanical duties.
To be responsible for the safe and efficient movement of vehicles whilst on-site, through the gate-in process, through imagery and any other specific activity reasonably required depending on the specific customer defined process. This may also include occasional off site vehicle movements.
Key objectives and deliverables this role is accountable for:
- To observe all health and safety rules and take all reasonable care to promote the health and safety at work for others.
- To drive in a correct and professional manner in line with site rules and HSE requirements and treat all vehicles with respect.
- To ensure you conduct yourself in calm and courteous manner whilst dealing with customers and team members.
- To drive any vehicles as instructed by your line manager for which you are licenced to drive.
- To help locate and move/deliver/collect vehicles as required.
- To carry out any other ad hoc duties as required ensuring the smooth running of the Yard.
- To ensure you have full and compliant understanding of the “gating in” process
- To ensure you have full and compliant understanding of “Pre Inspection”
- To have a basic knowledge of HSE legislation.
- Must have strong communication skills, communicating effectively with colleagues and giving clear instructions where appropriate.
- Able to demonstrate good time management with the ability to prioritise the workload and work to deadlines.
- Able to cope well under pressure in a very busy atmosphere whilst ensuring attention to detail is maintained at all times.
- Compliant with use of handheld and tablet technology.
- Full clean driving license
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies and we're not looking to add to our PSL.
We do not accept unsolicited agency CV's sent to the recruitment team or directly to the hiring manager. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's.