Manheim Vehicle Solutions is an evolving business supporting customer de-fleet and handover services within the motor industry on behalf of vehicle manufacturers, leasing companies & motor organisations.
Part of the mechanical/technical workshop you will perform vehicle fault finding & rectification, servicing, M.O.T preparation, Multipoint checks amongst other mechanical duties.
To manage the vehicle reconditioning process ensuring the reconditioning work is carried out in a timely and efficient manner and to the highest of standards. maximising utilization and resource and expertise across the site.
To actively promote and support reconditioning within the Manheim Vehicle Services group, liaising with customers to explain the enhancement of reconditioning and potential uplifts in vehicle valuations. Maintain excellent customer communications with existing customers. Manage 3rd party suppliers within the branch and reconditioning quality in all areas.
Key objectives and deliverables this role is accountable for:
- To maximise and increase Reconditioning Revenue and profitability by gaining new revenue streams and increasing the Reconditioning Penetration.
- To produce reports in line with requests and that they are delivered in the required format.
- Ensure the administration, inspection, and coordination of all reconditioning activities meets the customers SLA at all times.
- Ensure productivity and quality at a minimum meets Manheim Vehicle Services agreed standards at all times
- Knowledge of Vehicle Inspections and vehicle return standards
- Full understanding of the latest vehicle repair methods
- Proven track record of working within and meeting SLA and KPI requirements.
- Excellent IT skills in Excel and Word with the ability to analyse data to drive performance.IT Literate with Mail/Calendar and Office applications
- Identify staff training requirements and action accordingly
- Mentor staff enhancing knowledge within group
- Excellent supplier management negotiation and influencing skills.
- Knowledge of vehicle products, technology, vehicle controls and operation.
- Full clean driving license
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies and we're not looking to add to our PSL.
We do not accept unsolicited agency CV's sent to the recruitment team or directly to the hiring manager. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's.