Manheim Vehicle Services provides the physical operations required by manufacturers, fleets and dealers for the operation of scalable and intelligent retail, in-life and defleet programmes.
We specialise in delivering significant financial, quality and efficiency gains.
Manheim Vehicle Services is part of Cox Automotive, the world's largest automotive service organisation.
The operations team is a core part of the Auction business, made up of various functions Yard team, Inspections, VCP and Imaging. Team members are responsible for ensuring all processes within their department run efficiently, and support the smooth operation of the day-to-day function. Ensuring sales are delivered successfully and operational and customer service excellence are met at all times
Responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the yard operation, through timely vehicle movements and working within Auction processes and procedures, adhering to HSE requirements at all times
- To arrange and support the organisation and display of vehicles prior to auction on behalf of the company and vendors
- To assist in the maneuvering of vehicles in order to provide a tidy and orderly appearance in the Yard
- Ensure all vehicles are correctly presented with appropriate paperwork i.e. flashes, assured certificates and ready for the sale
- To ensure you conduct yourself in calm, polite and courteous manner whilst dealing with customers and team members
- To ensure all aspects of Pre Inspection Process are carried out
- To ensure the quality of images taken are to the highest standard
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- To have a basic knowledge of HSE legislation
- The ability to drive a variety of vehicles with all types of ignition procedures and transmissions
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies and we're not looking to add to our PSL.
We do not accept unsolicited agency CV's sent to the recruitment team or directly to the hiring manager. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's.