Manheim Auction Services is the UK’s most popular multi-channel wholesale vehicle marketplace, complemented by a broad range of products and services that support vendor de-fleet and disposal programmes and give buyers confidence, convenience and value.
Manheim is part of Cox Automotive, the world's largest automotive service organisation.
We are now looking for a Vehicle Inspector to join our team and deliver an efficient and effective vehicle inspection service for our customers. All Vehicle Inspectors are responsible for consistently achieving quality and quantity outputs in line with our SLA’s and branch targets.
In order to produce detailed reports you will accurately inspect vehicles and provide support to the operations team with ongoing process and movement of inspected vehicles.
You will take high quality photos of the vehicles and ensure images and inspection standards are in line with current Standard Operating Procedures. You will ensure that the onsite process for key storage is followed and give information regarding inspections as and when required to demonstrate expertise and value of the product and service.
- Consistently meet productivity targets
- Consistently meet quality targets
- Consistently meet SLA targets
- Knowledge of BVRLA fair wear and tear standards
- Able to cope well under pressure and work effectively within a team
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Basic mechanical knowledge an advantage
- Computer literate – able to use hand held device
- Knowledge of vehicle derivatives
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Competent knowledge of operating computers
- Good Customer Service skills
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies and we're not looking to add to our PSL.
We do not accept unsolicited agency CV's sent to the recruitment team or directly to the hiring manager. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's.