40 hours Monday-Friday
The Service Delivery team is a core part of
the Auction business, made up of Payments, Vendor support and the auction
centres internal service delivery support function for transport &
logistics, these functions are responsible for delivering excellent customer
service at all times to both buyers and vendors, ensuring all processes are
completed to a high level within the required timeframe/SLA, and ensuring customer
service levels are of a high quality.
To oversee, administer and coordinate the specific branch internal transport tasks, to provide a point of initial contact and administration support to the relevant customers as well as the business/branch. Responsible for ensuring that all relevant tasks are completed in a timely manner, in line with business and customer requirements and SLA’s to ensure customer experience is enhanced and maintained. Being a conduit between the branch and the regional logistics team.
- Responsible for the coordinating and supporting the logistics planning team in relation to collections and deliveries, which includes all the relevant branch specific tasks for transport & logistics and being the main branch contact point for any internal & external enquiries.
- Responsible for ensuring all paperwork and load requests associated with the Transport function are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for identifying specific additional transport requirements that may impact the collection or delivery of vehicles, ensuring all vendor / buyer information is up to date on the relevant documentation and data sheets
- Experience within a customer facing role with the ability to resolve customer queries and complaints to a mutual satisfaction.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong administration skills.
- PC and back office systems experience.
- A keen eye for detail and accurate data entry skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Able to use your initiative and be flexible, reacting to change quickly and effectively.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, prioritising workload.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies and we're not looking to add to our PSL.
We do not accept unsolicited agency CV's sent to the recruitment team or directly to the hiring manager. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's.