Money4yourMotors Ltd is part of the Cox Automotive UK group of companies and is one of the UK’s best known consumer car buying businesses. The team also provide car buying solutions for partners across the automotive industry working under the Manheim Brand. The retail team is split into regions and each of the regions has a team of vehicle purchasers who are provided with a company vehicle, and uniform to deliver the service to the public. The focus of the team is to help consumers to sell their car and to deliver exceptional customer service every time.
Reporting to the Zone Manager the vehicle purchaser will be responsible for driving performance across several key areas.
These areas include: the number of vehicles purchased at the best possible price, the conversion of appointments to purchases, to carry out pre valued inspections, and to drive customer satisfaction, you will portray a professional image to the customer base and forge a strong relationship to drive customer satisfaction
- Responsible for forging strong relationships with customers to drive engagement and satisfaction
- Attend all pre-booked appointments in good time, and in a professional manner
- Accurately carry out pre valuation inspections and document checks in accordance with M4YM policy and standards and pass on their findings to the control office who will supply a valuation price which they wish to pay for the vehicle.
- Take part in a performance and equipment audit on up to two occasions every month which will be carried out by the Zone Manager
- Responsible to keep their van and equipment clean and tidy at all times (inside and out)
- Experience in the provision and delivery of customer service within a fast-paced environment, ideally within the automotive sector.
- Ability to follow a standard process consistently and accurately
- Professional, positive and enthusiastic outlook within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet & exceed performance targets
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies and we're not looking to add to our PSL.
We do not accept unsolicited agency CV's sent to the recruitment team or directly to the hiring manager. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's.