Monday - Friday 40 hours
Career Stream O3
Cox Automotive is an evolving business supporting customer de-fleet, multiple remarketing channels and a complete range of vehicle preparation services including wholesale and retail ready. This requires an agile and responsive support function able to manage a variation of customer requirements. As we develop the range of services delivered and expand our customer base, the support team need to ensure we deliver these services within SLA and to a very high standard.
To process daily arrivals through the inspection process, providing a detailed and accurate estimate for the damage which falls out of standard for the relevant contract.
To ensure the correct vehicles are being processed in the correct order to keep within targets.
- Process Management
- To understand the standards that apply to each contract and more importantly understand how to apply them.
- To provide the customer with an accurate estimate for the damage recorded on the vehicle.
- To be able to image damage for the benefit of the customer.
- To be able to develop relationships with all members of the team to make the experience both professional and enjoyable.
- To be flexible and able to support peak periods of arrivals.
- Experience of working within rigid regulations and procedures
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Strong understanding of repair methods and what the successful outcome should be
- An understanding of all the components of a vehicle, both car and commercial.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Able to adapt to the ever-changing technology used
- Able to use your initiative and be flexible, reacting to change quickly and effectively
- Able to work as part of a team to ensure successful delivery of the demands of our department
- Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, prioritising workload
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies and we're not looking to add to our PSL.
We do not accept unsolicited agency CV's sent to the recruitment team or directly to the hiring manager. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's.