12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Career Level - B3
Competitive Salary and £6k OTE
Who are we?
We are part of Cox Enterprises, a family run business with a 120 year history of innovation and embracing the next big thing. We are the largest worldwide automotive services organisation and has 24,000+ team members across the globe supporting over 40,000 customers.
We thrive on what makes us different – and we empower our people, clients and communities to come together and celebrate each other’s unique abilities and perspectives. Inclusion is an essential part of both our culture and our business strategy.
This is one of the reasons we have been awarded 2nd best Automotive company to work for in the UK by Best Companies and 9th best company overall in the UK.
Main purpose of the job:
The Central Sales Team holds a relationship with numerous clients for Cox Automotive Inventory Solutions. The team is responsible for delivering a client focused service proposition and service excellence, growing wallet share and improving profitability.
This involves leading the delivery of remarketing services, both physical and digital along with complimentary Cox Automotive products and services which are consistent with client expectations and requirements.
You will provide support to a portfolio of accounts and those of the desk-based team in Leeds, to build and maintain productive client relationships in order to achieve volume and revenue.
Main responsibilities of the job:
Maintain and build successful client and team relationships
- Improve client satisfaction and retention
- Support central to grow unit volume and improve profitability
- Ensure business critical process is always adhered to to improve efficiency
- Provide service excellence to achieve client service level agreements
- Support central sales to improve team effectiveness
Skills and experience required:
- Exceptional client focus
- Results orientated
- Demonstrates ability to influence others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner and comfortable using the telephone to contact all clients
Benefits of working for Cox Automotive:
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Two volunteer days
- Onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme and Well being hub
- Life Assurance Cover
- Pension scheme
- Flu vaccination vouchers
- Access to Gear Up which provides online and store discounts with a range of retailers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training/apprenticeship offering
- Discounts at our Auctions
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies and we're not looking to add to our PSL.
We do not accept unsolicited agency CV's sent to the recruitment team or directly to the hiring manager. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's