Who are we?
We are part of Cox Enterprises, a family run business with a 120 year history of innovation and embracing the next big thing.We are the largest worldwide automotive services organisation and has 24,000+ team members across the globe supporting over 40,000 customers.
We thrive on what makes us different – and we empower our people, clients and communities to come together and celebrate each other’s unique abilities and perspectives. Inclusion is an essential part of both our culture and our business strategy. This is one of the reasons we have been awarded 2nd best Automotive company to work for in the UK by Best Companies and 9th best company overall in the UK.
Main purpose of the job:
To consistently provide efficient and effective vehicle inspection products and services to Manheim’s customers. All Manheim vehicle inspectors are responsible for consistently achieving quality and quantity outputs in line with our SLA’s targets.
- Accurately inspect cars and commercial vehicles to Manheim Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and BVRLA fair wear and tear policy to provide accurate and detailed reports for use in the auction process and by customers
- Accurately complete Inspections in line with predefined process and procedure and quality standards
- To take high quality photos of the vehicles, ensuring images and inspection standards are in line with current SOP
- Ensuring that the onsite process for key storage is followed to ensure that keys can be tracked and traced
Skills and experience required:
- Knowledge of vehicle derivatives
- Able to cope well under pressure and work effectively within a team
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Basic mechanical knowledge an advantage
- Computer literate – able to use hand held device
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Competent knowledge of operating computers
- Good Customer Service skills
Benefits to working for Cox Automotive
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Two volunteer days
- Onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme and Well being hub
- Life Assurance Cover
- Pension scheme
- Flu vaccination vouchers
- Access to Gear Up which provides online and store discounts with a range of retailers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training/apprenticeship offering
- Discounts at our Auctions