Location: Camberley, Colchester, Newton Le Willows, Bruntingthorpe
25 hours per week
Who are we?
We are part of Cox Enterprises, a family run business with a 120 year history of innovation and embracing the next big thing. We are the largest worldwide automotive services organisation and has 24,000+ team members across the globe supporting over 40,000 customers.
We thrive on what makes us different – and we empower our people, clients and communities to come together and celebrate each other’s unique abilities and perspectives. Inclusion is an essential part of both our culture and our business strategy. This is one of the reasons we have been awarded 2nd best Automotive company to work for in the UK by Best Companies and 9th best company overall in the UK.
Main purpose of the job:
To ensure the efficient and timely collection and delivery whilst adhering to Manheim policy and legislation, proving customer service excellence at all times
Main responsibilities of the job:
- To carry out single car collections and delivers in a timely and efficient manner as directed
- To complete accurate collection / delivery reports, in line with Manheim and customer requirements
- To provide customer service excellence at all times in line with Manheim standards
- Responsible for ensuring reporting of all vehicle accidents, damages and faults in a timely manner in line with company policy
- To complete any relevant administration, as required
- Ensure all customers vehicles and their property such as spare wheels, radios, etc are secure at all times
- Follow HSE policy and use PPE as necessary
- To wear company uniform and deliver customer services in line with company policy
Skills and Experience:
Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to drive a variety of vehicles with different start-up procedures and transmissions in a safe manner
- Able to deal with customer complaints and defuse difficult situations in a calm manner
- Able to work as part of a team and on your own to achieve team goals
- Able to use your initiative and be flexible and adapt quickly to change
- Previous experience within similar role would be ideal but not essential
- Experience with a customer facing role with the ability to defuse difficult situations
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies and we're not looking to add to our PSL.
We do not accept unsolicited agency CV's sent to the recruitment team or directly to the hiring manager. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's